WAVE HOUSE SENTOSA FITNESSTHON
Torn apart not knowing which fitness classes to attend? Does Zumba sounds better or is Kickboxing more suitable? Why not try as many activities as you can, join us for a fitnessthon where the whole day is filled with different fitness classes and other fringe activities! Ladies and gents are both welcome!
Food and merchandise booths will also be available that will make the day more fun and enriching. If you just want a relaxing night, grab some friends and chill by the beach with a game of beer pong. If you are looking for a good bonding time, fight it out at the Sumo Suit Wrestling or the Saber Tag Showdown!
SAVE THE DATE!
SATURDAY, 29 OCTOBER 2016
Early Bird Price: S$15/pax for 1 activity, S$25/pax for 2 activities
Normal Price: S$18/pax for 1 activity, S$30/pax for 2 activities
*Early Bird ended on 21st October 2016, grab your tickets here
FITNESS CLASSES AND SCHEDULES
11am – 12pm : Surf Core Workout (1 hour session)
- Group physical training, consisting of static exercise that focuses on strengthening muscles for flowriding and surfing.
- Learn basic stretching before any activities, focusing on board-sports such as surfing, skating and flowriding.
- Flexibility exercise.
- Core strengthening.
- Lower body exercise.
Instructor: Darimi Mohamed
12.30pm – 1.30pm : Kickboxing (1 hour session)
- Fun and intense workout
- Known to burn more calories than just running
- Builds flexibility and strength
- Achieve a lean and tight body
- Participants learn the skill of kicking and punching while working out –different from the usual routines
- Sessions are combined with bodyweight exercises to improve strength endurance
- Perfect way to relieve stress
2.00pm – 3.00pm : Zumba (1 hour session)
Zumba brings long term benefits while experiencing an absolute blast in one exhilarating hour of caloric-burning, heart-racing, muscle-pumping, body-energizing, awe-inspiring movements meant to engage and captivate for life!
3.30pm – 4.30pm: Piloxing (1 hour session)
Piloxing is a new and exciting form of fitness exercise. It incorporates a mix of pilates, dance and boxing into a fat-burning and muscle-sculpting workout that is both fun and challenging. The power, speed and ability of boxing is combined with the beautiful sculpting and flexibility of pilates. In addition to the movements, the exercise employs the use of weights to help tone your muscles and work your cardiovascular system.
A non-stop interval fusion of Pilates + Boxing + Dance that will push you past your limits. A unique combination to burn maximum calories and build lean muscle.
Get Funky With Fun Dance Moves! Find Balance With Pilates! Build Power With Boxing!
Limited spots available so sign up ASAP!
OTHER FRINGE ACTIVITIES
6.00pm – 8.00pm: Saber Tag
Saber Tag ® is the galaxy’s most exciting team activity that incorporates neon combat sabers and proprietary electronic scoring vest technology. Saber Tag ® allows players to engage in real-time saber dueling in a fun and safe way with our novel games such as Galaxy Wars, Battlestar Invasion, Defenders of the Galaxy and more. Also, engage in a battle of minds in our strategy-based Interstellar game that will test your wits against the wisdom of the galaxy. You can finally fulfill your saber wielding dreams!
*1 match supports 3vs3 all the way to 5vs5.
5.00pm – 11.00pm: Sumo Suit Wrestling
Be a one-day Sumo Wrestler! Battle in the ring and good luck in being the ultimate Sumo Wrestler!
11.00am – 11.00pm: Inflatable Beer Pong
Are you thinking of the traditional Beer Pong? You will be thrilled to know that here we have both the traditional beer pong and Beer Pong in the wading pool! Team up with friends and try to eliminate all of your opponent’s cups to be crowned the winning team.
11.00am – 8.00pm: Food & Merchandise Booths
Get recharged with the food and merchandise booths!
Bring home the lovely memories and the mesmerizing fairy lights in your bottle. They are magical & powerful! 100% handmade and satisfaction guaranteed. These handmade bottle lamps can be a cool birthday gift idea and a unique piece of home decoration!
Cutting edge and lead the way in specialty Nanoscale surface coatings.
12.00pm – 5.00pm: Stereometa
5.00pm – 8.00pm: DJ Candice
8.00pm – 11.00pm: DJ Sabrina
REGISTER AT WAVE DESK, WAVE HOUSE SENTOSA OR PEATIX.
WAVE DESK: +65 6238 1196
MAIN LINE: +65 6377 3113
TICKET PURCHASE: http://whsfitnessthon.peatix.com/
ABOUT WAVE HOUSE SENTOSA: Wave House Sentosa, the most iconic in a global family of Wave Houses that stretches from Durban in South Africa, San Diego in California, Santiago in Chile, and Mallorca in Spain, is the place to experience the Californian beach lifestyle in Singapore with high-adrenaline flowboarding on the world famous Double FlowRider® and 10-foot FlowBarrel® wave rides.
*TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Enrollment for the event is subject to availability on a first come first serve basis.
2. Booking is only secured upon full payment of fees due and is considered final once payment is made with no refunds given for non-attendance.
3. This ticket is strictly non-transferable and may not be sold, bartered, nor exchanged for goods, services or benefits with third parties. Any transfer of this ticket will render the ticket void.
4. This ticket must be utilised on the same day of purchase within the allocated clinic timing.
5. Wave House Sentosa is not responsible for misplaced or stolen tickets.
6. Wave House Sentosa is not responsible for issuing refunds for events/clinics missed as a result of illness, emergencies or other events beyond our control.
7. Wave House Sentosa reserves the right to postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event where necessary due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond reasonable control.
8. Wave House Sentosa reserves the right to postpone/ cancel the event due to insufficient enrollment.
9. By booking/attending an event/enrolling in a clinic at Wave House Sentosa you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions, and should familiarise yourself with these terms and conditions from time to time. If you are enrolling for another member of the public, it is your responsibility that this individual is aware of our terms and conditions.