THE DOUBLE FLOWRIDER
(Opening in 2nd quarter 2020)
The Double FlowRider is the first step to your exhilarating flowboarding experience.
Endlessly fun to ride, this wave creates a safe, non-curling, endless sheet of water flowing at 20mph (32 km/h) over a composite vinyl surface, much like a trampoline. Riders can carve up and down the surface and perform many tricks similar to other board sports.
This wave offers riders of all levels, from beginner to expert, the perfect canvas to improve their flowriding.
The easiest way to enjoy the Double FlowRider is on a body board which makes it a big hit for people of all ages; kids on bodyboards especially love it and will stay on the flow all day long, while those wanting to learn to stand up on flowboards will start here to learn the skills they’ll need to surf.
So whether you are looking to ride like a pro or just to try something new and exciting, the Double FlowRider is where it all starts. Even if you have never tried flowriding, don’t worry, our instructors are here to guide you.
Fact: 30,000 gallons per minute of water flows as fast as 20mph (32 km/h) over a composite vinyl surface to generate this thin, fast-moving sheet of water.
RULES OF RIDING
- All riders must present a government photo identification in order to ride.
- You must be over 107cm (42”) to bodyboard on the Double FlowRider.
- You must be over 133cm (52”) to ride standup on the Double FlowRider or FlowBarrel.
- FlowBarrel – Riders are highly encouraged to ride the Double FlowRider for at least 1 hour before riding the FlowBarrel.
- Riders under 18 years of age must have a parent or legal guardian with a valid photo identification to sign on their indemnity agreement.
- You must be able to swim in fast-moving, turbulent water.
- Do not participate if you have had any recent surgery or illness.
- Do not participate if you have a heart condition or neck, back, bone ailments, or if you know that you are pregnant.
- Do not participate if you suffer from high blood pressure or aneurysms.
- Do not participate if you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol.