Purchase this bundle online now to visit Trick Eye Museum where you get ready to let your imagination run wild in the museum, ride on the FlowRider wave and have a meal after that all at Wave House Sentosa.
Enjoy up to 38% discount when you purchase this online now.
Promotion is for 1 December to 31 December 2018.
Tickets are valid for 90 days from date of purchase*.
Trick Eye Museum: Admission Entry for 1
Wave House Sentosa: 1 hour Surf Session on FlowRider AND 1 Choice of Pasta
Adult/Child: $55 (Usual $89.50)
Get ready to let your imagination run wild in the museum! Trick Eye Museum Singapore, the internationally renowned optical art museum from Korea, introduces Augmented Reality (AR) features to its exhibits. The AR features will bring its art installations and paintings to life. Forget about ordinary 3D exhibits in the museum! With Trick Eye Museum’s very own Augmented Reality Technology (AR:T) implemented onto the installations, you can be immersed with the thrilling sound, lights and other effects that create realistic illusions.
Trick Eye Museum Operating Hours:
Daily: 10.00am – 9.00pm (Last admission at 8.00pm)
The Double FlowRider® is the more gentler of the two waves available at Wave House Sentosa, and is the first step to your exhilarating flowboarding experience. Endlessly fun to ride, this wave creates a safe, non-curling, endless sheet of water flowing at 20mph (32 km/h) over a composite vinyl surface, much like a trampoline. Riders can carve up and down the surface and perform many tricks similar to other board sports.
Coaching is provided, as well as complimentary usage of all riding board. Don’t worry if you aren’t able to swim, the wave is only ankle level high and our experienced instructors is there to keep you safe.
Treat yourself to a tantalizing meal at Wave House Sentosa’s Restaurant + Bar with selection of a choice of Pasta after the high adrenaline workout.
Wave House Sentosa Operating Hours:
Monday to Friday: 12:00pm – 9.00pm (Sessions run every hour, last session starts at 8.00pm)
Saturday, Sunday & PH: 11.00am – 9.00pm (Sessions run every hour, last session starts at 8.00pm)
– All tickets purchased in a single transaction must be redeemed together, no partial redemption is allowed.
– Ticket is strictly not exchangeable or refundable for cash for no show.
– Bundle tickets for Wave House Sentosa and Trick Eye Museum must be utilized on the same day, strictly no change of dates or extensions allowed.
– Bundle tickets cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts, privileges or promotions.
– Ticket is valid for 90 days from date of purchase.
– Please print off this ticket and bring it with you to the Wave Desk at Wave House Sentosa, or show us this email on your phone to redeem your FlowRider session.
– Riders must be over 107cm (42″) to bodyboard and over 133cm (52″) to ride standup on the FlowRider®.
– Operating hours are subject to change without prior notice or closed for private event.
– ALL Riders must present a government photo identification in order to ride.
– Riders under 18 years of age must have a parent or legal guardian with a valid photo identification present to sign off on their indemnity form.
– Do not participate if you have had any recent surgery or illness.
– Do not participate if you have a heart condition or neck, back and bone ailments.
– Do not participate if you suffer from high blood pressure or aneurysms.
– Do not participate if you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
– Only food & beverage from Wave House Sentosa is permitted within the premises.
– Please choose your pasta selection from our ala-carte menu
– Not exchangeable for other food items
– Please print off this ticket and bring it with you to the Trick Eye Museum, or show us this email on your phone to redeem your Trick Eye Museum’s admission ticket.
– Last admission to Trick Eye Museum is at 8pm.